Now let the whole world make appointments with you directly on Facebook
If you have a Facebook business page, you can add a scheduling tab so clients (their friends and everybody else) can make appointments with you right on Facebook.
Steps to add scheduling tab to your business page:
- Register your business with AppointmentAgent.com
- Get you Facebook page id as mentioned below.
- Login to admin area and add Facebook page id on the setup page.
- Click here and select the page on which you want to add appointment app.
- That's It. You will be able to see "Make Appointment" tab under cover photo.
Steps to know your Facebook Page id:Many Facebook Apps including ours require you to enter your Facebook Page ID (or Profile ID). Your Page's (or Profile's) ID is a numeric value that uniquely identifies it inside Facebook's database.
- To find it, simply go to your Page (you have to be the Page's Administrator) or your personal profile, and hover over your Profile image or Cover Photo. As soon as your cursor's position is over the image, a link appears on the right corner of the image that signals your ability to modify your settings. Right-click on the image and copy the link!
- Paste the link into the Address Bar in your browser, a text editor or anywhere else that's handy. Example: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=393492574043711&set=a.162502087142762.37156. 162502057142765&type=1
Your Page's or Profile's ID is the number after the LAST period. The first number (fbid) is the DB id of the image, the second one (set=a.) is the album id, and that one is connected with a period to your userID" From the address bar you can now simply copy your page ID to your clipboard.
Now schedule right from your Facebook page!
reach the whole world...